30 March 2012

Graduation


After 3 and a half years, I have finally got my so called doctor degree.

In a few more months time, I will be working in the hospital, trying my best to learn the skills I need to rescue patients. I will never know what the future holds, but for now, I just hope that everything will go smoothly, and hopefully, it will be smooth sailing.


Congratulation to all my batchmates. It is not yet the end, but still, it's a moment worth being proud about. After all, we are half way there already. Rejoice~ <3

Never give up, don't stop, don't pause,
For each turn you stop, pause or give up,  
You will never know what is ahead you after all you have work for.
Thrive your best to achieve something, as long as you believe in yourself, nothing is impossible!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails